Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee allows the Customer to request for compensation in cases which are explained below.
For those Customers’ requests that do not fit into any category, they can contact the Support Team to explain the nature of the request and await further deliberation.
The following rules apply if a Customer opts to cancel an Order:
- In the event that the Customer cancels an Order when no Writer is assigned, the Customer is entitled to 100% compensation.
- The amount of compensation when a Writer is already assigned is 70%. The remaining amount covers the Writer's and Company's efforts in processing the Order.
- The Customer is entitled to 50% compensation if the Writer is assigned an Order and half the deadline has elapsed.
The Customer is entitled to a Time Delivery Difference Compensation in the event of delayed delivery of a product. This compensation is calculated depending on the situation at hand and is influenced by the initial deadline and time of delay.
The amount of compensation equals to 7% for long-term Orders, which fall above 14 days.
The following hinder the provision of compensation for delay:
- The inability to receive the product on time due to technical hitches of the Customer’s Internet Provider, Browser or any system malfunctions.
- The delay is a result of the Customer's actions, which may range from a delay in the provision of necessary sources of information required to a delay in payment.
- The Customer extended the deadline of the Order at his/her own will at no further costs.
Bad Quality Claims:
In the event that a Customer would like to get compensation due to unsatisfactory products, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation. The Customer is required to hand in a detailed feedback that shows the disparity between the Order requirements and the Product. The resolution will be influenced by the outcome of the investigation.
Note: Compensation will not exceed 70% in a situation where a not so solid claim is filed, and the Order had undergone Revision; since revision as a process entails reviewing, editing and rectifying s product, which can't be done in the absence of the Customer's input.
- The paper that is created by the Company is for reference purposes only and is not ready for any submission. If the claim for compensation is due to a bad grade, such cases will be investigated according to the comments on the content, produced by the Writer.
- If the claim is that the paper is unoriginal, a credible plagiarism report is required (preferably “Turnitin.com”).
- If the compensation is requested for Editing, Proofreading or Formatting Order, the investigation will not be conducted if an unsubstantial claim is contextual. Editing, proofreading and formatting services do not presuppose input to the original context.
1. Any Purchased Order Preferences are non-refundable as are inseparable from the initial product and service provided. The only exceptions are ‘Draft’, ‘1-page summary’ or ‘Originality report’ features, if they are not provided to the Customer in addition to the product.
2. A Customer is at liberty of selecting the Writer he/she wants. This occurs when the Customer indicates writer’s ID in the ‘Preferred Writer ID’ field on the order form. However, by doing so, the Customer acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee of the Writer’s availability. In this case, the Company reserves the right to assign the best available Writer in the field of the Order, matching the preferred Writer’s performance level. The Cost of the Preferred Writer feature can only be funded back to Customer’s Credit Balance and is non-refundable.
3. A non-applied discount cannot be compensated in any way. The Customer is entirely responsible for tracking the accuracy of all Order Details, including the “Discount” field. To follow up on the availability of the discount and related issues, the Customer may contact the Support Team.
In Order to submit a compensation request, the Customer must contact the Support Team within 6 months after the Order was completed.
The Billing Department representative requires up to 2-5 days to review the request, and provide the resolution to the Customer over the phone or by e-mail. In certain cases, the Customer's claim may be reviewed immediately or within a shorter time period.
The representative has the right to request any additional details that may facilitate accurate processing of the claim.
If the Customer receives a refund confirmation, the Company will, within five days from the confirmation date, process the refund. It is worth noting that the Company cannot be held responsible for any Bank Transfer fees, peculiarities of transfer, and possible delays occurring due to Bank service issues.
The processing fee is $10(Ten), or more and small transactions will not be processed since it can't cover the transaction fees for the Company and the Customer's Bank. In this instance, the Customer will have the amount back as their Credit Balance to use as payment for future orders.